Bachelor of Arts
Students enrolled in the undergraduate program can earn a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in the following areas of study:
Bachelor of Science
Students enrolled in the undergraduate program can earn a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in the following area of study:
Any currently enrolled undergraduate student, regardless of their major, may choose to minor in the following areas:
- Exercise Science minor - requires twenty-four credits consisting of BIO 281, BIO 282, HES 285, HES 288, HES 300, HES 303, HES 320, and HES 321.
- Health minor - requires twenty-one credits consisting of HES 225, HES 280 or 286, HES 285, HES 287, HES 321, HES 325, HES 425, and PSY 328.
- Sports Studies - requires eighteen credits consisting of HES 200, HES 203, HES 330, HES 331, HES 408, and HES 409.
Cross-Training Leadership Certificate
Requires thirteen credits, including HES 121, HES 383 (two different topics), REL 261 and 262.
Students majoring in Health & Exercise Science, Physical Education K-12, or Sports Management who demonstrate academic excellence may be invited by the core faculty to pursue honors work in their respective majors.
Course & Program Listings
- School of Health, Exercise and Sport Science in the University Catalog [PDF]
- Undergraduate Course Descriptions in the University Catalog [PDF]